I doubt anyone is reading this 6 year old D&D campaign anymore, but if you ARE, I have reloaded and updated all the links to the stories so they should be accessible now. Princes gets some flack in the community for not being that great, but I thought it was awesome. I did change things up some, so maybe that had something to do with it. We never got to the absolute end – maybe one session away – but life interrupted and the campaign had to stop. However, the penultimate session really works well as a campaign capper and was fun as heck, so I’m happy enough with that. My favorite parts of Princes were all the sessions at Feathergale Spire, and the side quest at Yartar that I inserted myself, it wasn’t part of the adventure really except as a passing mention.
- Session #5 – Shallow Graves
- Session #6 – Feathergale Spire
- Session #7 – Lair of the Purple Wyrm
- Session #8 – Escape from Feathergale Spire
- Session #9 – Assault on Feathergale Spire
- Session #10 -Deathtrap at Feathergale Spire